Although I enjoy writing, I never thought of myself as a writer. I do have ideas and I like telling stories but navigating the English language is always a challenge. Should I write in present tense or past tense? What voice should I use? Should it be singular or plural? How about the pesky verb-tense agreement?
The following is a collection of my writing I have done over the years. Some of them are longer posts I did at the end of trips I have taken recently.
The entries are not in any particular order. I often think I should find time and go back and edit them. Maybe one day.
- My Reflection: Forgiveness — a gift from my Grandparents by Mark Sakamoto
- Book Review #3_In Manchuria: Journeys Across Northeast Frontiers by Michael Meyer
- Why We Swim by Bonnie Tsui
- Fresh Lobster (a chance encounter on the Magdalen Islands)
- Good-bye and Thank-you (my letter to my school community for my retirement)
- Travel Reflection after a long European trip (August 2016)
- Why I Travel (epiphany from Lisbon)
- I am Part of all I have met (Summer, 2014)
- At Least it is Sunny (an unexpected detour)
- What Then Shall We Do?
- The Poor will Always be With Us
- My Dinner with Mr. Wu
Long Posts on Facebook: